Join the Team
Disrupt with Us
Ready to help change the way business is done?
Cosmic Payments is a hot-bed for excellence for and of talented individuals. Its a place where we all work hard and we all work smart to make the complex world of digital payments simple for our customers and end-users. So if you consider yourself talented who wants to excel, who is bubbling with new ideas, love experimenting and if you are not afraid of failure if you have put in your best foot forward, update your resume and mail it immediately to us at email@example.com
As a Front-End Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that are visible from the computer user’s vantage point within a web application. You will combine the art of design with the science of programming. You will be responsible for the translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code. There are times you will be expected to work independently to meet tight deadlines following design guidelines.Full Job Description
Back End Developer
- Design overall architecture of the web application
- Work with UI designers, business users and other team members to develop mobile applications
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the engineering team to design and launch new features…….
User Interface Designer
Product & Sales
For this role, you be a creative and quantitative thinker. You should be familiar with various product marketing techniques, like email campaigns and pricing strategies.
Manager Pre Sales
- Lead the presales function for the company to deliver a high-quality experience to the customers during the acquisition/onboarding and delivery stage.
- Own the planning of cost and revenue outcome for each project and maximizing the profits for the organization.
- Continuous knowledge of competition landscape, their offerings.
- Updating / providing feedback to the product development/delivery team about the new trends/solution expectation from the customer sides.
Product Marketing Manager- Partnerships
- Find creative ways to integrate company’s solutions with customers products delivering excellence to the end-user
- Own partner lifecycle communication, right from signup to churn. Co-own the funnel conversion rate with the product manager.
- Work across and enable functions including product, sales, customer success, and analytics, to drive product roadmaps, strategy and execution.
- Keep a pulse on our partner’s roadmaps and persuade them to expand their relationship with Razorpay.
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization’s mission to inspire ideas and content
- Communicate and cooperate with a writing team, including a content manager, editors, and web publishers………